Friday, June 3, 2011

Time, or lack of it, and how that is not much of an excuse

It has been over a year since my last post. How feeble of me. I am generally busy with kids, work and life. However I know plenty of people who are equally busy and still generate stunningly smart content all the time. I do not think time, and the lack of it is a good enough excuse.

Commitment to thinking and making time to write seems to be the critical factor. It takes energy to produce actual content versus just reacting and posting in under 140 characters.

Clearly I need to work on that commitment. We shall see. No promises, but I have read that public declarations are more powerful in changing behavior than mental promises kept secret. I am going to try again to publish more regularly.

Josh

No comments: